PRIVACY INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF D.LGS 196/2003 (PRIVACY CODE)
According to article 13 of the Privacy Code (Legislative Decree 196/03), we inform you that the owner of the site, indicated at the bottom of the home page of the site itself, is the data controller (hereinafter “Owner”) ) within the limits of what is specified below. According to the law indicated, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
1. This site collects data necessary for navigation and use of services connected to it, treating them in an anonymous and aggregate form;
2. the processing of such data will be carried out through automated and non-automated tools, in compliance with the purposes indicated and in compliance with the confidentiality requirements and the most appropriate security measures, as indicated in the Privacy Code;
3. the provision of data is necessary to pursue the aforementioned purposes and the same will not be communicated or disseminated;
4. the data will be kept for the period strictly necessary for the pursuit of the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than one year; the processing and storage are carried out at the Data Centers of Italiaonline SpA located on the national territory or in any case within the territory of the countries forming part of the European Union;
5. in your capacity as data controller, you are guaranteed the exercise of the rights as per art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03, including the right to obtain from the Data Controller confirmation of the existence of your personal data and their communication in an intelligible form, to know the methods and the logic of the treatment, to request the updating and integration of the data themselves, their cancellation or transformation into anonymous form, in case of violation of the law, as well as to oppose their treatment. These rights may be exercised by contacting the Data Controller at any time in writing at the address indicated on the website.
1 – Technical cookies The technical cookies described below do not require consent so they are installed automatically as a result of access to the site – Cookies that allow the site to function correctly even allowing the user to have a functional browsing experience. For example, they keep the user connected while browsing, preventing the site from requesting to log in multiple times to access the next pages. – Cookies that allow you to remember the preferences selected by the user while browsing, for example, allow you to set the language. – Cookies that help to understand, through data collected anonymously and aggregated, how users interact with the website providing information on the sections visited, the time spent on the site, any malfunctions.
2 – Third-party cookies Through this site are also installed cookies managed by third parties. If you wish to have information about these third-party cookies and how to manage consent, please access the links in the tables below. In addition, by accessing the page http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte you can learn about behavioral advertising as well as disable or enable cookies from the companies listed that work with the managers of the websites to collect and use information useful for the use of advertising.